Hvar is one of the most beautiful islands of Croatia. We can first drop you off on the waterfront to give you time for exploring this charmy old Dalmatian town. There you can take as much time you want, depend will you go up to the stunning Fortica fortress from where you can enjoy on magnificant panoramic view to the Hvar’s harbour and Pakleni island, take a look at Hvar’s Cathedral or you will enjoy your coffee on famous waterfront, the choice is yours. Very short drive can take us futher of this tour, to the Pakleni island where you can enjoy in swimming, exploring or eating in one of the lovely restaurants in Palmizana bay. Also there is famous Carpe diem bech club and they offer good food and great coctails. After Palmizana bay we are heading back and on the way we will stop in Milna Brac to visit 300 years old wine basement and to taste wines there.
Tour short info
Play Robinson Crusoe for the one day and explore all parts of the islands Hvar and Pakleni on the middle Dalmatian archipelago. Enjoy panoramic views of the sea and coast as you sail across the deep blue water
- Attractions: Hvar town, Fortica fortress, Pakleni islands, Palmizana bay, sightseeing of Hvar island, Milna town
- Duration: full day tour
- Capacity: 12 people per speed boat max
- Accessories suggested for this tour: bathing suit, towels, sunglasses, suncream
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Trogir Kamerlengo Fortress/Split Matejuska pier|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8AM Trogir/ 8:30AM Split|
|INCLUDED||Safety equipment Snorkeling gear Bottled water|
Water/windproof jacket Insurance
|Excluded|| Lunch Private expenses|
- wear casual and light clothes.
- water/ windproof jackets will be provided on board in order to make your trip as comfortable as possible, please bring waterproof sun cream, as well as refreshments
Itinerary of private tour is flexible to suit your whishes and interests. As well as departure and arrival time, all to fit your personal schedule.
It is possible that itinerary need to be adjusted due the weather conditions or Captain decision